Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Christmas Budget.

If you didn't read previous blog, I just was given a raise on my allowance. Now that I am making so much more, I am required to buy my own Christmas gifts. At first I thought, "cool, finally I can buy my own gifts", but then I realized, "wait, that is a lot of things to buy". So, I have to budget my money carefully so I do not overspend on any one person. (which is really hard for me because money usually burns a hole in my pocket) By Christmas, I will have about sixteen dollars to spend on each person. (remember this is my first time saving for Christmas, so I will not be able to spend as much on everyone)

David's Final Thoughts:

I may have to start cutting the grass to make more. (Yeesh, what I will do for kinfolk)

1 comment:

Mema said...

My dear grandson! Remember too, that Christmas is found in the heart. It isn't always the monetary things you buy, but what you do in your heart for people. I for one, am just glad to spend time with you at Christmas and play lots of games,laugh, and be silly with you. You are a very special young man and I know you will find the right gifts for each of us! love you always, mema