Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Movie Review: Kung Fu Panda.

I especially love funny movies, and this one I think may have topped Star Wars. It was hilarious! Even my Mom was cracking up. The name of the main character is Po (I think Jack Black did a great job compared to that silly movie, Nacho Libre. If I rated that movie I would give it a negative star...it was that BAD). Anyway, so Po has always wanted to meet the Furious Five who are all Kung Fu masters (if I tried something close to their moves, I would probably pull something), but he is stuck selling his father's noodles. It was announced that the dragon warrior was to be chosen. On his way to the Jade Palace, his father stopped him and requested that he take the noodle cart with him to make some money. There are hundreds of steps on his path to the palace which seems impossible for Po since he is a chubby panda. He wants nothing more than to make it to the top. Will he make it to the top or keel over before he can get there? Just for the record, this movie is out on DVD....enjoy.

David's Final Thoughts:

I give this movie 5 stars because I feel it is one of the best movies I have ever seen.

No comments: